MOTORTECH GmbH, subsidiary of the GENERAC Holding Inc., based in Celle, Germany, is a worldwide active developer, manufacturer and provider of system-components for stationary gas engines.
The parent enterprise Generac has been a leading designer and manufacturer of a wide range of power generation
equipment and other engine powered products since 1959. Today, the company has evolved into a leading global manufacturer of efficient gaseous engine systems for leading global OEMs.
In order to develop systems and serial tests for electronic controller units for stationary gas engines we are looking for a qualified test engineer full time at the next possible starting date.
• Development and documentation of system and serial tests>
• Compilation of test case specifications>
• Evaluation of test methods and tools>
• Technical University Degree
• High willingness to learn
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Driver´s License class B
• Programming know how in LabView
• Working experience in developing tests for embedded systems
• Experience in configuration management / Revision Control Software
• Know-how of field bus technology, especially with CANopen and Modbus
• Experience with electronic controllers in the area of combustion engines
Job applications including your salary requirements should be sent to:
Ms Mona Virchow
Back to Job Advertisement