MOTORTECH GmbH, subsidiary of the GENERAC Holding Inc., based in Celle, Germany, is a worldwide active developer, manufacturer and provider of system-components for stationary gas engines.
The parent enterprise Generac has been a leading designer and manufacturer of a wide range of power generation
equipment and other engine powered products since 1959. Today, the company has evolved into a leading global manufacturer of efficient gaseous engine systems for leading global OEMs.
We are looking for a Software-Engineer (User Software) (m/f), starting as soon as possible in full time.
● Definition, design, implementation, test, documentation and coordination of development projects for user software
based on Microsoft Windows and Linux platforms
● Development of graphical user interface
● Involvement of industrial fieldbus- and network protocols
● Evaluation of new technologies within the scope of software development
● Requirements Engineering in cooperation with our customers
● Solid knowledge of the programming language C/C++
● Experiences of the object-oriented analysis and design
● Good knowledge of problem definition and development of embedded systems
● Completed degree (Electrical Engineer/Informatics or comparable qualifications)
● English knowledge in spoken and written
● Experiences in handling with GUI class library QT
● Knowledge in use of fieldbuses, preferably CANopen, SAE J1939 and Modbus
● Experiences with electronical control units in the environment of combustion engines
Job applications including your salary requirements should be sent to:
Ms Mona Virchow
Back to Job Advertisement