MOTORTECH GmbH, subsidiary of the GENERAC Holding Inc., based in Celle, Germany, is a worldwide active developer, manufacturer and provider of system-components for stationary gas engines.
The parent enterprise Generac has been a leading designer and manufacturer of a wide range of power generation
equipment and other engine powered products since 1959. Today, the company has evolved into a leading global manufacturer of efficient gaseous engine systems for leading global OEMs.
We are looking for a C++ programmer (user software) (m/f), to start at the earliest possible date in full time or part time.
● Implementation, test and documentation of user software on Microsoft Windows and Linux platform
● Implementation of graphical user interface
● Maintain of the build system
● Involvement of industrial fieldbus- and network protocols
● Solid knowledge of the programming language C/C++
● Secure handling with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
● Completed education as IT specialist or comparable qualifications
● English knowledge in spoken and written
● Solid German skills in spoken and written
● Experiences in handling with GUI class library QT
● Experiences in developing of Windows Applications
● Experiences in the application of Eclipse
● XML knowledge
● Python knowledge
● Experiences with build systems (scons, make)
Job applications including your salary requirements should be sent to:
Ms Mona Virchow
Back to Job Advertisement