The expansion of MOTORTECH´s state-of-the-art ignition controllers is driven by the latest developments of modern spark ignited gas engines. The operation of these high performance engines with advanced compression rates and very efficient lean-burn combustion systems require much higher voltages to allow a perfect and effective combustion.
MHP spark plugs are designed to meet the requirements, both of modern and common engine developments and reliably deliver highest voltages and thus a strong spark down into the combustion chamber. The J-type electrode design with IRIDIUM alloy discs on center and ground electrode provides reliable combustion and increased spark plug life and helps to reduce service costs due less spark plug changes.
• Hot lock technology ensures increased spark plug
durability even in high compression engines
• J-type electrode design for enhanced combustion
• Supplies even highest voltages of modern ignition
systems like MOTORTECH´s MIC series
• Long design insulators for best flashover protection
• Advanced spark erosion resistance
• Suppression of electromagnetic interference (EMI)
• Less spark plug changes reduce operation costs
• Available with different thread sizes and reaches
Sales & Service Bulletin