- 1988 Founding of MOTORTECH
- 1988 – 1995 Service and distribution of engine replacement parts and accessories
- 1996 DIN ISO 9002 (DNV) certification
- 1997 Patent for PolyMot™ high-voltage ignition lines
- 1998 Establishment of the departments
"Research & Development" and "Mechanical design"
- 1999 Move to new company site (1,500 m² building area)
- 2000 DIN ISO 9001 (TÜV) certification Founding of MOTORTECH UK
- 2001 Production and shop capacities expanded with
completion of new production area (additional 1,000m²).
- 2001 Founding of MOTORTECH USA.
- 2003 Start of the Online MOTORTECH InfoStore
- 2003 1st International Gas Engines Conference
- 2004 2nd International Gas Engines Conference
- 2004 MOTORTECH passes certification audit per
ISO TS 16949/2002.
- 2005 3rd International Gas Engines Conference
- 2005 Capacity expanded by addition of new production
areas (approx.1,000 m²) and classrooms.
- 2006 4th International Gas Engines Conference
- 2006 MOTORTECH gets the "Großer Preis des Mittelstandes" (award for the best medium sized company)
- 2007 Founding of MOTORTECH CANADA
- 2007 Worldwide Distributor Meeting
- 2007 5th International Gas Engine Conference
- 2007 Founding of MOTORTECH POLSKA
- 2008 Sale of MOTORTECH CANADA to the Surepoint-Group
- 2008 Founding of MOTORTECH Americas LLC in New Orleans (Louisiana)
- 2009 1. Convention with trade exhibition World of MOTORTECH
- 2009 Expansion of the department Research and Development
by 280 m2 of office space
- 2010 2. Convention with trade exhibition World of MOTORTECH
- 2011 Opening new building MOTORTECH Polska
- 2013 25 years anniversary
- 2015 Opening new building Research and Development
(550m² on 3 floors)
- 2015 Formation MOTORTECH China in Shanghai