MOTORTECH GmbH, subsidiary of the GENERAC Holding Inc., based in Celle, Germany, is a worldwide active developer, manufacturer and provider of system-components for stationary gas engines.
The parent enterprise Generac has been a leading designer and manufacturer of a wide range of power generation
equipment and other engine powered products since 1959. Today, the company has evolved into a leading global manufacturer of efficient gaseous engine systems for leading global OEMs.
We are looking for a Head of Hardware Development (m/f), starting as soon as possible in full time.
● Management and further development of the hardware development department
● Responsibility for the hardware components in the areas of measurement and
control electronics, power electronics and embedded systems
● Compliance with and further development of the hardware development process
● Requirements engineering in cooperation with our customers
● Evaluation of new technologies in hardware development
● Technical support during production and application phase
● Completed studies in electrical engineering, mechatronics or comparable fields of study
● Solid knowledge in the development of digital and analog assemblies
● Good proficiency in written and spoken English
● Driver license
● Flexibility, resilience and team spirit
● Managerial experience
● Knowledge of and experience with electronic components for use in combustion engines
Job applications including your salary requirements should be sent to:
Ms Mona Virchow
Back to Job Advertisement